Showroom Rules Pertaining to COVID-19
This company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. Anyone entering our Pottery Showroom is required to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe environment for our staff as well as our visitors. It is important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
- If you are sick with cold symptoms (coughing, sneezing), respiratory distress, fever, or feel poorly (fatigued, body aches), you are not permitted in the Showroom.
- If you experience cold symptoms (coughing, sneezing), respiratory distress, fever, or feel poorly (fatigued, body aches), during the day, you are required to leave the Showroom immediately.
- If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the previous 5 days, even if you do not have symptoms, you are not permitted in the Showroom.
- If you have recently had a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you are not permitted in the Showroom for 5 days after symptoms first appeared AND must go 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications AND other COVID-19 symptoms are improving.
FULLY VACCINATED EMPLOYEES AND VISITORS (meaning it has been at least 2 weeks since your 2nd dose in a 2-dose series or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine)
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a facemask in the Showroom. You must provide proof of vaccination. Show your vaccine card (a photo of the card on your cell phone will suffice) when completing the Health Screening.
UNVACCINATED OR PARTIALLY VACCINATED EMPLOYEES AND VISITORS
- A facemask worn over your mouth and nose is REQUIRED to enter the Showroom. Please make sure you have your facemask on PRIOR to entering our building. If you do not have one, we do have a supply available.
- Facemasks are REQUIRED to be worn over your mouth and nose at all times when in our showroom, except when you are in the dining area eating.
A supply of disposable gloves is available for anyone who would like them.
- If you are not up to date on COVID vaccines, you should maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more at all times while in the showroom.
- The maximum number allowed in the showroom at one time will be limited to 25 people (including employees and visitors).
- The maximum number of representatives per store is 2. If it is absolutely necessary for a store to have more than 2 representatives we may make some exceptions with prior approval.
- The number of people allowed in each area of the showroom will be limited.
- A maximum of 10 people will be allowed in the cafeteria at one time. Tables have been spread out to maintain a 6-foot distance. Individual lunches will be ordered and lunch breaks will be scheduled in 30-minute rotations beginning at 11:45 am to 1:15 pm.
- No handshaking, fist-bumping, etc. at any time in our facility.
- Hand Washing – Wash your hands often and especially after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20 second hand washing rule).
- Make sure to wipe down the toilet and sink handles/knobs before and after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the facility.
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue and discard it properly. Clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent getting infected.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available throughout the showroom.
- Our cleaning service will be cleaning and disinfecting the showroom each evening.
- When you use any communal device such as the copier/scanner, microwave, refrigerator, sinks, etc., you must wipe it down with disinfecting wipes before and after each use.
- If you use the cafeteria, please wipe down the table with disinfecting wipes before and after each use.